Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fountain of Forgiveness - Leonie Bryant

I have been down to the Fountain of Forgiveness this morning. I donned my glasses and absorbed the atmosphere around the river. The birds were very busy as you know it is almost springtime here. They were dancing around, singing their mating songs and feverishly picking choice titbits for their nests.

I took with me Esmeralda my beautiful snake. She is emerald green with metallic markings all along her back. She slid along beside me guiding me to the fountain. As we approached the pools I once again felt this sacred space. I sat, taking in the peace and calm of the waters. Gently I stooped down and put my face down and drank of this crystalline water.

I was moved to write my letter of forgiveness in the peace and quiet. As a sign that I had forgiven, I took my letter and with fire let it rise up in flames.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

The atmosphere of this place is beautiful, full of nature. Lovely and free.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Water and fire, two things that mesmerize and seem to bring us peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home