Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fountain of Forgiveness


Today Sylvia (my snake) showed me around the grounds of the House of the Serpent. She slithered along just in front of me. Cook had provided us with a picnic basket for our
excursion.

We wandered down the path, winding this way and that. I thought we would get horribly lost. The path opened out into a large clearing with a fountain at its centre. Sylvia said -“This is the Fountain of Forgiveness, drink from its waters and find forgiveness in your heart.”- as she curled up on a rock to sun herself.

I drank of the waters and settled back to write my letter of forgiveness. When I had finished I folded it up and tied it to the branch of a nearby olive tree. I settled back in the sun with Sylvia for a picnic lunch and an afternoon nap.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Beautiful serpent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home